Monday, March 10, 2008

American Idol

Ok, so one of Sophie's favorite shows these days is American Idol. Her favorite is Amanda Overmyer or as Sophie calls her "THE QUEEN". I'm not quite sure why. Maybe it's the two tone hairdo that reminds her of the evil queen from Snow White. Not sure...She loves to pretend she is Paula and then Jeremy and I have to be Simon and Randy. Just like Paula Sophie always says they did a good job. Even more than watching the show, I think she likes the commercials the best. Her favorite being Simply Orange. If we are fast forwarding through a commercial(thanks to digital cable, how did we live without it) she makes us go back so she can watch Simply Delicious, Simply Orange.
She has also said to me, " Mom did you know there is a litter that clumps before you can smell it?" also, "You should buy disinfecting wipes in the yellow package." Maybe not the target audience they were intended for but they worked none the less.

1 comment:

THE LIETZ'S said...

Sophie sounds so grown up-what a sillypus! I'll have to agree with her-Idol is my fav show too, but Amanda is not my fav! I'll have to pay attention to commericals more I guess..not sure what your talking about, but I can barely make it through the whole show without falling asleep!! :)

The happenings of the Water family.